Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Business Ad!

Ah-where to start....last week my mom was in town for a week's visit!! It was so great to have her here and she got to see Ham start "BIG" school!! The first couple of days were tough...he cried...today is one week - he did Great - we got to school, went inside, he finished up his pop tart, gave me TONS of sugarhugs before letting me go, but no tears - and that's a Plus!!

This morning in my in-box was our local paper - I have an online subscription. I'm reading through it and to my surprise I see my business ad!! Ahhhh - I want to get my admin business going, but I didn't know that the ad would be in today's paper!! I'm a little scared about this adventure :) If I hadn't happened to go into the shop that the newspaper is run out of - this ad wouldn't be in the paper today...sometimes you just have to jump in with both feet and see what happens!

Looking forward to what will happen....wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. No turning back now! :-) Fingers crossed and lots of prayers coming your way!!!

    ReplyDelete